T-shirt decorating is always a fun summer time craft. My kids always beg me to decorate any plain t-shirt they have. Yes, even the ones that are supposed to be school shirts. So I gave in and we headed to Dollar Tree this week to find some $1 shirts to decorate. (Have I told you how much I LOVE Dollar Tree for kid craft supplies?) So find some old t-shirts or pick up a couple new ones from the dollar store and let’s get decorating!
(This is a sponsored post. See my disclosure policy here.)
- T-shirts and other fabric items
- Fabric Markers
- Rolli Stamps
1. Wash your t-shirt ahead of time. Next, draw and color your t-shirt with Fabric Markers. Then accent with Rolli Stamps.
2. We also decorated socks from the dollar store.
3. When you design is finished put your shirt in the dryer on high for 2o mins. to set the ink.
4. Wear and do a fashion show with your cool new shirt!