(This is a sponsored post. See my disclosure policy here.)
Do you have kids that love LEGO® bricks? Well mine have a floor full of LEGO® bricks that seem to be in use every single day!!! That is what makes me so excited to tell you about LEGO KidsFest in Novi, MI and my AWESOME giveaway. I am giving away 2 tickets to the LEGO KidsFest in Novi. So keep reading to find out more about LEGO KidsFest and how to win tickets.
Before we get to the whole giveaway thing you might want a few more details about LEGO KidsFest –
The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to the Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI, from April 25 – 27, 2014. This is their second trip to Michigan.
LEGO KidsFest is a hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks, not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Friends, LEGO Chima, LEGO Star Wars, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space. Yippee! Sounds like a great time, doesn’t it?
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $20 for kids and $22 for adults. For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to http://www.legokidsfest.com/tickets.html.
I was reading through the activities that will be at included and WOW my boys are gonna have a blast. Hmmm, which activity will be first for us? My bet is on LEGO Star Wars™!
Here is a list of activities you can find at LEGO KidsFest: (activities are subject to change)
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Chima: choose a tribe and test battling skills with the whole family
- LEGO Star Wars™: build and display a Star Wars model
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO City: using the imagination to create buildings and vehicles to the urban diorama
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, April 25, 2014 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG on Wednesday April 2nd!
ENTER HERE BY CLICKING THIS LINK:
THE WINNER OF THE TICKETS IS – (drum roll please!!!) BETHANY BAKER
An email has been sent to the winner. Bethany if you don’t see it please email me at – alannageorge (at) alannageorge.com
I hope to see you at LEGO KidsFest, we can hardly wait!