Some of you may have seen me sharing my LOVE of oils on my Facebook page or anywhere you’ve run into me! If I whipped out my Stress Away and rubbed some on your wrists, I apologize. I may have crossed a line. But that may have gotten you wondering how you can get your hands on these A-MAH-ZING oils! Let’s talk about becoming a Young Living Member. If you would like to purchase Young Living Essential Oils, you can do so by ordering retail from a distributor, OR you can “Become a Wholesale Member” and get the oils at 24% off.
Once you buy your starter kit (which I’ll explain those later), you are NEVER required to order a certain amount each month. You are NEVER required to tell others about Young Living. You simply are now able to purchase at the discounted price. Think of this like a SAMS Club or COSTCO membership. You pay a small fee to become a member to get cheaper prices, the only thing different is SAMS or COSTCO will give you a card, YL gives you a kit of oils and a diffuser.
The kit I recommend everyone to purchase is the Premium Everyday Oils Kit for $150. It is the kit of all kits. There are other options to choose from, but I PROMISE you, this $150 kit is the most bang for your buck.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Citrus Fresh
- Stress Away
What I love about this kit is that it gives you the ability to try MANY of the oils in the smaller bottles. Let’s face it…a bottle of Frankincense at the discounted (member) price is almost $70. You also get 2 sample packs of the top five oils, (lemon, peppermint, lavender, peace and calming, and thieves). Oh, but wait there is more (that sounded like an infomercial didn’t it?) You ALSO get the diffuser added in there.
CLICK THIS LINK to GET STARTED – https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=1690318&enrollerid=1690318
- Go to: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=1690318&enrollerid=1690318
- Choose “Member” to receive a 24% discount on all Young Living products. Please note, there is never any requirement to sell a product, ever, and there is no minimum to buy each month as a member.
- Enter 1690318 in the Sponsor and Enroller ID fields if it isn’t there already. That is my member number and I want you to be on my TEAM!! We will be best oily friends soon!
- Select your country and language.
- Click “next”.
- Enter your personal information.
- Create a username and password (with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 number), and a 4-digit PIN number. It is important that you write these things down so you can remember them as they will be needed to contact customer service and log-in to place additional orders.
- Select your “tax information” choice. As was stated above, this information will only be used if you decide that the business end of Young Living is something you want to do. The Lemon Droppers never pressure you to do that and it is never a requirement to keep your discount.
- Click “next step”.
- Choose the PREMIUM STARTER KIT. It is the only one that comes with essential oils! In this kit you’ll receive 11 oils, a diffuser, samples and some literature for $150, as I told you above is a deal worth $300 if sold separately.
- Many Lemon Droppers participate in Essential Rewards (ER) because it earns us free oils on the orders we would be placing anyway during the month, but we with this part wasn’t on the sign-up page. Feel free to click “No, Thanks” on the ER section. When you fall in LOVE with your oils we can talk more about this amazing auto-ship program.
- Clicking “No, thanks” will take you to the check out page.
- Select your shipping method. If you need your oils to be shipped faster you may indicate here by choosing a faster shipping date. Please note that choosing faster shipping does not rush the packing of your items and regular shipping can take up to 10 business days.
- Enter your billing information.
- Click “next”.
- On the next page, confirm your purchases, add additional oils if you desire and check out.
Yay! You are a member! I remember how excited I was to receive my starter kit. Your membership will stay active as long as you spend at least $50 in a calender year. You DO NOT have to continue to “renew” your membership…that kit was a one time thing and you will remain a member as long as you spend that $50 a year. Which trust me…will never be a problem.
Alanna George • Young Living Independent Distributor • Member #1690318