My daughter is having her friends over in a couple weeks to make crafts. We decided we wanted to make finger puppets as one of the projects. We wanted them to come in a little gift box so everyone would have their own Finger Puppet Kit. We made enough kits for her friends and a few extras to give to cousins. I am really excited to make these with the girls when they come over, my daughter is really excited too. If you want to make some Finger Puppet Kits to give as gifts, you can download my FREE patterned gift box by clicking on the link below. (Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook so you don’t miss out on any great craft ideas!)
Handmade Holidays | How To | Finger Puppet Kit
- Stretch Gloves or Recycle Old Gloves (Target has 2 for $2 or Jo-Anns has them in their dollar bins at the checkout)
- 5mm Googly Eyes
- Tiny Pom-Pom Balls
- Assorted buttons, trims, wire and paper flowers
- Colored Paper
- Small Baggie
- Finger Puppet Gift Box Template Download
- Download and print the Free Finger Puppet Gift Box Template. (It will work best if you print the template on a thicker paper.) Cut along the solid lines and score lightly using a craft knife on the dotted lines. Fold on dotted/scored lines. Adhere side of gift box together using double-sided tape or glue.
- Cut fingers off of gloves.
- Count out googly eyes. Add assorted pom-pom balls and trims.
- Cut out paper and felt in 1″ squares.
- Place all the googly eyes, trims, paper, felt and other small items into a small baggie.
- Place glove fingers and baggie of items into box and fold sides closed.
- Give as a gift!
Click here – Finger Puppet Gift Box Template Download
Linked to: Where Women Create