St. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we are still busy making Valentines at our house. My daughter and I came up with these cute mustache straw Valentines for her to give out to her classmates. This is a great craft for Second and Third graders to make on their own! Read on to get this FREE printable to use to make your own mustache straw Valentines!
- Stache Straws by GamaGo – link below
- Washi Tape by Darice
- Yummy, Yummy Scented Glitter Pens by International Arrivals – link below
- Paper Punch
- Decorative Edged Scissors
- Print out the free printable Valentine Printable – I Mustache You.
- Cut out Valentine Card pieces.
- Add washi tape to the around edges on the front and back of the Valentine Card piece. (Tape will be stuck back to back with the edge of the paper in between.)
- Cut edges of washi tape with decorative edge scissors.
- Paper punch a hole in the top center and bottom center of the card.
- Use Yummy, Yummy Scented Glitter Pen in silver (watermelon) to add names and sign your Valentine card.
- Slide Valentine Card onto straw.
Free Download: Valentine Printable – I Mustache You
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.