I love the look of flower headbands and so do both of my daughters! We were so excited to receive a fun box of goodies in the mail from the Sunshine Shoppe. If you haven’t ever visited the Sunshine Shoppe and you are a crafter, you need to pop over there and see all the gorgeous flowers, beads, ribbons, trims, etc. they have available for you to purchase at EXCELLENT prices. If you have little girls you will really love all the things you can easily make for them using the supplies available at the Sunshine Shoppe. I am excited to have time today to share with you one of the things I made using their “Shabby Chic Flowers” which you can find here: Sunshine Shoppe – Shabby Chic Flowers. Keep reading to see the full DIY instructions and then come back later in the week for more inspiration using supplies from the Sunshine Shoppe.
- Sunshine Shoppe – Shabby Chic Flowers
- Buttons or embellishments
- Sunshine Shoppe – Skinny Elastic
- Hot Glue Gun
- Fabric Scissors
- Assemble all the items you will use to create your headband. Trim elastic bad to the needed size and knot the ends together.
- Cut a long strip of craft felt.
- Trim corners of felt as needed.
- Wear with your favorite outfit!
Make sure you visit the Sunshine Shoppe for purchasing all of your hair accessory craft supplies! Tell them Alanna George sent you 😉