My daughter created this beautiful bouquet all by herself. She used pipe cleaners, construction paper and a toilet paper tube to create these flowers that she gave to her baby sister. When I asked how she did it, she replied, “It was easy peasy mom!” I think this could also be a perfect Mother’s Day gift to give to grandma or an aunt.
How To | Easy Peasy Pipe Cleaner Flowers
- Pipe Cleaners
- Assorted Colors of Construction Paper
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Use a pencil to draw flower shapes on different colors of construction paper.
- Cut out flowers.
- Poke end of pipe cleaner through center of each flower and curl end of pipe cleaner over.
- Use a marker to color the toilet paper tube (vase).
- Arrange the flowers into a bouquet and thread the stems into the toilet paper tube.
- Use a piece of tape to secure the stems to the inside the tube.