(This is a sponsored post. Yup, I am trying to earn some money over the holiday season. See my disclosure policy here.)
Welcome to Foam for the Holidays Friday here at The Craft Nest. I am so excited to be working with FloraCraft® during this holiday season. Check back each week to see what I have created using their foam products! Below you can get the full instructions for creating this tinsel tree yourself.
I would love for you to create some items using FloraCraft’s® foam. If you do please send me a pic and I will post it here on my blog. You can also find more project ideas using FloraCraft® products at MakeItFunCrafts and at the CraftsandCoffee blog!
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam Cone
- Tinsel Garland (mine is from Target)
- Sparkly Star Garland (mine is from Target)
- Star Topper (mine is from Target)
- Straight Pins
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wooden Circle Cut-out
- Mini Spindle
- Paint Brush
- Secure the end of the tinsel using hot glue.
- Start at the top with the sparkly blue star garland. Use a straight pin to hold it in place and add a dab of hot glue to secure the end.
- Wrap the garland around the tree in the opposite direction that you wrapped the tinsel.
- Secure the end of the tinsel with a dab of hot glue.
- Glue a star topper to the top of the tree.
- Paint the spindle and wooden circle and glue them together. Or use a candle holder or other find from a thrift store as a pedestal.
I can’t wait to show another project next Friday. So come back by next week to see what I reveal.