I must have jinxed myself by posting that we were doing really good at keeping up with our Advent Activities. Now we have fallen a little bit behind, but no pressure right? We were able to make these cute sock snowmen. My daughter said, “I want to use the biggest googly eyes we have so it looks really cute.” She was right the sock snow-woman looks cute with those big eyes.
How To | Sock Snowman
- White Sock from Each Child
- Googly Eyes
- Pom-Pom Balls
- Embroidery Floss
- Assorted Ribbon
- Assorted Fabric Scraps and Felt
- Choose your sock and stuff it 3/4 full using Poly-fil Stuffing.
- Tuck the end of the sock up inside itself. (See pic below.)
- Use a piece of embroidery floss and tie it tightly around the stuffed sock to form the head and body shape.
- Glue on eyes, nose and other trims to make it look like a snowman.
- (To create the pink hat, we used another sock and slid it over the top of the head and tied the end of the sock in a knot.)
- Let your kids play with their new buddy or put them on display.