Do you make your own Valentines? Do you let your kids help? This year my kids are really putting the pressure on, they each have something different they want to make. The bubble Valentines are for my preschooler. He is very excited to be able to take Valentines to school for his friends. These Valentine Bubbles were very simple and cheap and I have a FREE PRINTABLE for you to use!
* As always this free printable valentine art is for your personal use only.
- Bubbles in a tube – I found mine at Meijer for $3 a bag!
- Washi Tape or Printed Masking Tape
- FREE Valentine Printable
- Print out FREE Valentine Printable. Sign your name in the open space next to the heart.
- Cut out each paper strip.
- Use a strip of Washi Tape along the top and bottom of the paper and stick to bubble tube.
Download Free Printable here: FREE Valentine Printable