This past Sunday my sisters and I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law. We had a beautiful shower with brunch and games and of course lots of cutie pie baby gifts for her to open. Instead of buying her a corsage to wear I created one for her using a pacifier. This is so easy to do and makes a great keepsake to put in the baby’s room. To keep the cost of the corsage cheap, I found a pack of two pacifiers from Dollar Tree. I have to honestly say I would not actually use them for a baby, but they worked great for crafting! I also found a pack of plastic baby carriages and the handle formed a little loop that was perfect for tying onto a ribbon.
- Ponytail holder
- Assorted ribbon
- Fabric flowers with hole in center
- Other baby items that can be tied on
- Use a ribbon to tie the pacifier onto the ponytail holder. Make the pacifier the center of the corsage.
- Continue to tie assorted sizes and colors of ribbon onto ponytail holder on both sides of the pacifier.
- Tie on fabric flowers. I inserted one end of the ribbon in the center of a flower and knotted the end. Then I tied the rest of the ribbon, with flower attached, around the ponytail holder.
- Tie on other baby themed items.
- Keep adding ribbons and flowers until the corsage looks full.
- On the day of the party slide ponytail holder around wrist of mommy-to-be!