Look at these cute animals made from such simple supplies! What started as making a bunny using a toilet paper tube, sparked creativity in all the kids and they came up with their own animals to create.On the left we have a bunny, then a polar bear, a monster and a penguin. I was so excited to see each child put their own spin on their creation.
- Pony Beads for Eyes and Noses
- Yarn in Assorted Colors
- Felt for Belly, Ears, Beaks and Teeth
- Cotton Ball for Tails
- Glue (optional)
- Staple the starting end of your yarn to the bottom edge of the toilet paper tube. Start to wrap string around toilet paper tube and continue wrapping so tube is completely covered.
- As you get toward the middle of the tube slide a pony bead on the yarn for a nose if wanted. As you near the top, slide pony beads on the yarn for the eyes.
- Staple the end of the yarn when you are finished wrapping.
- Cut felt pieces for ears, feet, teeth etc. Staple or glue these pieces to your yarn wrapped toilet paper tube.