Girls love to make their own jewelry and these bracelets are no exception! These are fun to make because you can choose your own colors to coordinate with any outfit. Bracelets like these are a perfect craft for a birthday party or girl scout meeting!
This was another camping craft that the girls had fun making. They loved how easy it was to wrap their own bracelets and walk away with customized jewelry.
- Plain leather bracelets, a Snap bracelet, or a rubber bracelet
- Assorted colors of floss
- Craft glue
- Choose your first color of floss. Start at one end of the bracelet with the floss. Place a small dab of glue on the end of the floss, then start wrapping.
- Continue to wrap the floss. Wrap until it is the width you want it to be and secure the end with a dab of glue.
- Start the next color by using another small dab of glue at the start and then again at the end.
- Continue adding more floss colors until your bracelet is covered*As an alternate to using glue you can tie each section of floss together.