Oh my gosh, can you believe Summer is here already? If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you have seen I have been traveling more than usual and that has put me behind at home. I love to have a crafty post for the blog every week, but after traveling it seems the day-to-day chores have fallen a little behind. The laundry for 4 littles doesn’t wash itself or fold itself or put itself away. Geesh, I wish it did. Add on top of that it is the end of the school year and add a few softball games for my daughter and wow it seems busy at our house. I am sure you all have similar things going on in your lives this time of year!
Even though you are busy I am sure you like to do a little bit of seasonal decorating, right? While I was at SNAP! my roomie Melissa was giving out this 4th of July vinyl mini-stacker kit to promote her online store Fab Decor. I thought I would showcase it here, it is an easy decor item to make to celebrate any patriotic holiday. You can order this unfinished kit from her by clicking this link: 4th of July Mini-Stacker or you can buy one already finished for you here: 4th of July Finished Mini-Stacker. She was also gracious enough to share a coupon for my readers to use – FabCraftNest – using this coupon you get 20% off of your order from May 31st thru June 7th. Yippee for patriotic holidays!
- Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Tray or Paper Plate
- Vinyl Rub-ons (from Fab Decor)
- Wood Blocks (from Fab Decor)
- Paint each wooden block and let dry.
- Rub appropriate vinyl word onto each block. Peel off paper backing.
- You could also you a spray on sealer to seal the words to the wood. (I didn’t feel it needed it.)
- You can also add ribbons, bows, tulle and stars to bling it up a bit!