This is a quick craft you can do with your kids during the holidays. This festive wreath is perfect to wear on a coat or backpack to show some holiday cheer!
- 9 x 12 Stiff Felt Sheet (found by regular felt)
- 3/4″ Green Pom-Pom Balls
- Mini Pom-Pom Balls in Assorted Colors
- Red Ribbon
- Coil-less pin (found in jewelry section, also used to make friendship pins!)
- Draw a circle on the back side of the felt. Cut out circle with scissors, I used scalloped fabric scissors.
- Glue 6 or more pom-pom balls onto right side of felt circle. Let dry.
- Glue assorted mini pom-pom balls onto green pom-pom balls. Let dry.
- Make small bow from red ribbon and glue to wreath. Let dry.
- Add coil-less pin to back of felt.
- Pin to coat, backpack or shirt and spread some holiday cheer!