This sweet little tin has two paper dolls inside and magnetic clothes that can be stored inside when play is finished. A perfect Handmade Holiday gift for a little girl (or boy – boy option shown below). If you are looking for a gift to make on a budget you’ve found it. What little one could resist such a practical present in such a cute package?
For this holiday gift idea I was able to team up with my friends at Colorbök and Making Memories to get my hands on some of the lovely Sarah Jane Children at Play scrapbooking products. Not only did I get some product to create this project myself, but I am giving away two prize packages of Sarah Jane scrapbooking product by Making Memories!
Let’s move on to how to create this sweet little paper doll tin and then after pop down to the bottom and sign up for the giveaway. Also, don’t miss the coupon code in the How To below!
- Scrapbooking Paper
- Magnetic Canvas (mine is by Darice from Jo-Anns)
- Tin (mine was a gift card holder from Michaels for $1, found at checkout)
- Sarah Jane Children at Play paper dolls
- Adhesive (I used a Xyron machine)
- Choose the paper dolls you want to use for your project. If you can’t find these dolls at a scrapbooking store, you can also purchase and download a .pdf of similar paper dolls directly from Sarah Jane’s website. Click this link: Sarah Jane Paper Dolls and enter coupon code Dolls20 at checkout to get 20% off thru Nov. 28th on your paper doll printable order. (Thanks Sarah for the coupon code to share with my readers and fellow gift makers!)
- Adhere paper to lid, inside lid and inside bottom of tin using adhesive. I used a Xyron machine to turn my paper into a sticker.
- Adhere a paper doll inside the lid and on the inside bottom of the tin.
- Cut the tabs off of the paper doll clothes. Adhere the clothes to the magnetic sheet. Carefully trim out clothes/magnetic shapes.
- You are ready to gift your magnetic paper doll tin!
Are you ready for the giveaway? Sign up below for your chance to win one of two Sarah Jane Children at Play scrapbooking product packs from Colorbök and Making Memories!
*Open to US residents only.