If you are looking for a cute and easy card to make for Dad, here it is. I used my littlest ones handprint to make this cute owl.
The inside says:
“Owl always love you. Happy Father’s Day.”
I love it, what a cute keepsake. It will be a great reminder of how little her hand was at 18 months.
How To | Handprint Owl Card
- Acrylic Paint (Tan, Brown, Green and Yellow)
- Paint Brush
- Paper Plate
- Large Googly Eyes
- Diaper Wipes
- Have your card all ready and lay it off to the side. Squirt some paint on a paper plate. Use your paintbrush to paint your child’s hand with acrylic paint. Hold their hand and press it in place on the front of the card. Slowly remove their hand. Use a diaper wipe if you have a small child and need to get the paint off their hand quickly!
- Paint your child’s pointer finger with yellow paint and have her make a finger print for the beak. Let the card dry.
- Use brown paint or markers to draw branches and green to add leaves.
- Use glue to add googly eyes to your owl.
- Write a sweet message inside.