Over the next week I will be posting lots of bunny party theme ideas. My daughter is having a birthday this weekend and she loves bunnies, so guess what the theme is going to be? To invite her friends we made these bunny party invitation cards. I love keeping it simple and cute! Click the link below to download your own copy of the bunny invitations. (As always this art is available for personal use only.)
How To | Bunny Theme Party Invitations
- Free Bunny Invitation Download
- Glue Dots
- Small White Pom-pom Ball
- Paper Cutter
- Corner Rounder Punch
- A2 Size Envelopes (fits 4.25″ x 5.5″ size card)
- Print off the Bunny Theme Party Invitation.
- Use a paper cutter to cut the the paper in half (there are two invitations per page). Then fold each invitation in half.
- Fill out the inside of the invitation with the appropriate information.
- Use about 4″ of ribbon and tie a small bow. Adhere the bow to the front of the invitation over the bunny’s ear using a glue dot.
- Use a glue dot to add a small pom-pom ball to the bottom center of the invitation.
- Mail your invitations!
Click here – Bunny Theme Party Invitation