Look at this beautiful Candy Shop! My good friend Rebecca Bischoff (check out her website) was nice enough to create this Free Printable for me to post on my website. This sweet little candy shop prints out all on one page and you can color it and cut it out to create the Candy Shop you see above.
How To | Cut and Color 3D Candy Shop
- Paper and Printer
- Crayons or Markers
- Pom-pom Balls
- Small Bottle Brush Tree
- Small Bottle Brush Wreath
- Tiny Candy Canes
- Assorted Embellishments
- Paint Brush
- White Glitter
- Gold Glitter
- Cut and Color 3D Candy Shop
- Print out the Cut and Color 3D Candy Shop and color it in.
- Cut out the candy shop and assemble it using glue or tape.
- Cut out a large circle from cardboard (make sure it is larger than the house) to form the ground/base. I used a scalloped edge scissors around the edge of my circle.
- Adhere the assembled candy shop to the cardboard circle near the back.
- Use a paint brush to paint glue onto the top of the cardboard circle and around the bottom of the house. Sprinkle glitter on top of the glue and shake off extra glitter into the trash can. We also added touches of white glitter to the roof and then gold glitter onto the word Candy.
- Add extra embellishments, like pom-pom balls and bottle brush trees to your Candy Shop and to the ground in front of the Candy Shop.
- Add an electric tea light inside and watch it glow at night!
Thank you Rebecca for creating this fun candy shop for us to craft!
Click Here – Cut and Color 3D Candy Shop