You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen… but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer had a very shiny nose… You will want to make your own version of Rudolph using a toilet paper tube and the free download you can find below!
How To | Toilet Paper Tube Reindeer
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Googly Eyes
- Red Pom-Pom Ball
- Dark Brown Construction Paper
- Light Brown Construction Paper
- Pink Construction Paper
- Black Marker
- Toilet Paper Tube Reindeer Template Download
- Download Toilet Paper Tube Reindeer Template. Print it out. (You can choose to color in the shapes on the template or use the shapes to cut out pieces from colored construction paper.) Cut out pieces from construction paper or color all the pieces on the template. Set cut out pieces aside.
- Trace your child’s hand print onto a piece of paper. Cut it out to use as the antlers.
- Assembly the ears by gluing the inner ear piece onto the ear. Let dry. Glue assembled ears to toilet paper tube.
- Next glue on the antlers behind the ears.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Glue pom-pom ball to nose base. Let dry. Glue nose base with pom-pom ball to toilet paper tube.
- Crease the hooves on the dotted fold-line. Glue hooves to toilet paper tube.
- Use black marker to add a mouth.
Click Here – Toilet Paper Tube Reindeer Template