My daughter always wants to make presents for everyone come holiday time. She came up with this Felt Heart Ornament project all on her own. I think she did an excellent job. I’m still waiting to receive mine! She gave everyone else their ornament yesterday. She had tucked them in their stockings for St. Nicholas day, so sweet that she is always thinking about others.
Handmade Holidays | How To | Felt Heart Ornament
- Pink Craft Felt
- Embroidery Floss
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Black Stamping Ink (We used Staz-on)
- Letter Stamps
- Assorted Picture Stamps
- Ribbon or Beads
- Cut two identical heart shapes from felt.
- Use your stamps and ink to personalize each side of the heart with an image.
- Sew your hearts together using a needle and embroidery floss.
- Add any embellishments such as beads and ribbon as you sew.
- Before sewing the entire heart closed add some stuffing, then finish sewing the heart closed.
- Use the embroidery floss to sew a loop at the top of the heart so it can hang.
- Tuck in a stocking for a Christmas morning surprise!