We actually made these last year for a spring decoration. They are so cute I thought I would re-post for all of you to see! Your kids will love creating a home for their spring chicks.
How To | Spring Chicks Home
- Domed Vending Machine Container
- Easter Grass
- Paper Flowers
- Chenille Chicks (ours are from Michaels)
- Tacky Glue
- Glue Dots
- Use glue dots to secure a patch of Easter grass to the bottom of the container.
- Put glue dots on the bottom of the chicks feet and attached them to the grass.
- Use tacky glue to add flowers to Easter grass.
- Let them dry and then add the tops. Now you have a cute and cozy home for a mommy and her baby chick.